Open Call for VR Projects – UrbanEye Film Festival 2018
UrbanEye Film Festival opens the call for VR projects that have the focus on architecture or urban spaces.
The selected film will be screened during the 5th edition to be held on 7-11th November 2018.
UrbanEye is a project developed by ARTA in Dialogue association.
The projects can be submitted by every natural person, independent creators, both professional and amateurs (directors, producers etc.) or juridical person (production house).
One applicant can submit one or more projects.
Entry is free
4. Terms and regulations
The applicants must acknowledge that through submission they agree with the contest’s terms and conditions mentioned so far, including the following:
- the submitter accepts the present regulations;
- the submitter holds the intellectual property rights for the project and its materials;
- the submitter does not violate the legal provisions of applicable intellectual property rights and assumes all liability and responsibility related to the content of the project submitted;
- the organizer may use the information, images, trailers, etc. provided at registration for promoting the festival in all media before, during and after festival;
5. Contact and communication:
The information and news regarding the UrbanEye Film Festival are publicly displayed on www.urbaneye.ro and on the UrbanEye Film Festival Facebook page.